I’ve added a new program to the repository, the MIDI 12 Tone, which generates chromatic scales and random 12-tone rows.
- Context: Programming AVR microcontrollers using the Arduino IDE
- This article will be most useful to you if
- you can write and understand basic programs
- you would like to modify the setup of the timers or other peripherals within the microcontroller
- you cannot make clear sense of lines like
ADMUX |= (1 << ADLAR);
miniMO is a reprogrammable synthesizer module, designed to encourage everyone to try modular synthesis. Currently there are two models available: one is PCB-based with soldered components, whilst the other (code name Noisette) is built on 3D-printed parts and requires no soldering. I will show you how to assemble and program the latter model.More…