There’s a new program in the repository, a Display Example, showing how to connect miniMO to OLED displays via I2C.
- Context: Programming AVR microcontrollers using the Arduino IDE
- This article will be most useful to you if
- you can write and understand basic programs
- you would like to modify the setup of the timers or other peripherals within the microcontroller
- you cannot make clear sense of lines like
ADMUX |= (1 << ADLAR);
miniMO is a reprogrammable synthesizer module, designed to encourage everyone to try modular synthesis. Currently there are two models available: one is PCB-based with soldered components, whilst the other (code name Noisette) is built on 3D-printed parts and requires no soldering. I will show you how to assemble and program the latter model.More…
I have just uploaded to the repository the files for the PCB model’s case, so I think this is a good time to do a recap on the parts available.
I have just added two new programs to the repository:
- The sequencer is a classic CV step sequencer/arpeggiator with configurable scales/number of steps, direct control over the tempo, and easy step edition
- The tuned controller is a CV controller with configurable scales and simple gate/note control