Repository up and running
With five new modules up and running, I’ve revised and uploaded the DCO code to Github. It has been a while since I last used Github, since I normally work with svn; I was pleasantly surprised that I can use tortoiseSVN with it.
Following steps: decide on the open-hardware license, figure out ways to distribute it, publish a video demoing the unit, start modeling the case, and start spreading the word a bit more.
I received the PCBs last Friday and built a few MOs over the weekend. I’m very satisfied with how things turned out; the PCBs look sharp, I had no difficulties in soldering the components, and everything works correctly. I found I made a couple of errors with the design, but both have easy fixes and functionality isn’t compromised.More…