This accessory set includes everything you need to turn a miniMO module into a standalone, MIDI-out capable device:
- A female MIDI adapter to connect miniMO to any device with a MIDI Input
- A three-pronged jumper to power both miniMO and the MIDI adapter from the internal battery
- A custom 3D-printed enclosure with flexible outer cover
- Two laminated faceplates: one generic, one with custom markings for the sequencer (shown in the picture)
- A Davies-1900h clone knob with brass insert and set screw
The set has been specifically designed to complement the new MIDI sequencer program, making miniMO possibly(*) the smallest MIDI sequencer available on the market; it also opens the door to a new set of MIDI-oriented programs, further expanding on the capabilities of the system.
- FREE SHIPPING! 🙂
- To claim free shipping, just select “Free shipping” from the options available at checkout
- This set does NOT include a miniMO module –get it here!
- Currently the case and knob colours are limited to those shown in the pictures
- Due to the number of custom-made parts, please allow for up to a week of processing time
(*) The smallest as far as my research goes -and I’ve researched a lot!