Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

need help with assembling miniMo pcb kit and searching fpor contacts

Hi all!
I have ordered some pcb kits and now have problems to assembel...one kit i meanwhile have to miss, because its not working. Can someone tell me where on the pcb is pin 1 of the attiny? on the side labeled with IC1 or on the side with the stripes? I am too curious to hear my miniMo working, hoping for fast answer, so that i can try to assembel my second trial.....
And i am searching for contacts in experimental or any kind of music with diy synths. I am not the youngest any more, and me are bareing the contacts to a scene. Probably you can only tell me about some internet contacts , forums etc, and this is ok and also welcome, but perhaps someone knows someone here in germany in ruhrgebiet ( the pott ). I also would be happy to know, where in internet i can find such experimental music made with diy synths.

Comments

• I made a mistake in soldering...hmmm....my clumpy hands... ;) Now evrything works....lucky owner of a working miniMO

• cool! very happy that you got it to work :)